Time spent selecting the perfect spread for your event is more than just a “box” to check off; it’s an investment in the quality of your evening. Picking the proper snacks for your guests to munch on pays off in leaps and bounds, helping establish the tone, providing a conversation piece, and serving as a foundation for countless happy memories. Even with the assistance of a professional caterer, we suggest providing a few of your homemade dishes simply to show you care. Thankfully, that’s an easy task with the help of this vegan spinach quiche recipe!
City Roots Hospitality has made it our mission to provide nutritious, wholesome vegan food to the great city of New York and beyond. Whether that means offering the professional service of our catering division or helping provide the support you need through easy recipes like this, we are ready and willing to serve. If you’re searching for the perfect party food that will satisfy your guests’ hunger without leaving them wanting, look no further than this delicious vegan spinach quiche recipe.
No matter what you need– be that a caterer, a venue, or just a spectacular meal– City Roots is excited to assist! To learn more about all our restaurant family has to offer, explore any of our menus or reach out for a quote today.
Easy, Elegant Vegan Spinach Quiche Recipe
The more sophisticated, elevated version of the classic “mini-quiches” that make the rounds at parties, a full slice of quiche adds a little something extra to any gathering. With its delicate crust and fluffy, filling center, it makes the perfect addition to any tea party, bachelorette brunch, or mature get-together.
At its core, this dish offers a level of versatility that is a welcome addition to any stressed party-planners day. Once you’ve mastered the basics, creating your own version is a breeze! A handful of vegan feta makes for an even more salty, filling option, while some sundried tomatoes present a savory level to this dish.
Want to flex your design skills? Just before finishing the quiche, arrange thinly sliced asparagus and fresh cherry tomatoes over the surface to create whatever pattern you desire! Even amidst a table of delicious, catered meal options, your guests will feel and appreciate the additional care you took to help them enjoy the evening to its fullest potential.
Without further ado, roll up your sleeves and perfect this vegan spinach quiche recipe!
- 1 vegan frozen pie shell
- 1 block of extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of oat milk
- To begin this deceptively easy recipe, prepare your kitchen space. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, dice the onions and garlic, and use your hands to rip apart the spinach into smaller pieces. Drain and press the tofu to remove any excess liquid and prepare it to soak up the flavors of your seasonings and veggies.
- In a large skillet, bring the olive oil to medium heat. Sautee the onions for about three minutes. Add the garlic, and saute for another minute, until the garlic has just softened and is starting to brown. Finally, add the spinach. Toss it with the veggies, stirring constantly until the spinach has fully wilted. Be careful not to let it overcook, which will add a bitter flavor to your quiche. Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside.
- Combine the turmeric, salt, pepper, oat milk, flour, and tofu in a food processor. Process these ingredients together until the mixture runs smooth. The end result should be fairly thick, but if your food processor struggles, add more oat milk.
- Combine the tofu mixture and sauteed veggies in a medium bowl, slowly stirring until they combine.
- Pour this final mixture into a pie crust and spread evenly. Bake the vegan quiche for around thirty-five minutes. Allow it to cool for at least five minutes before slicing into it. Top however you want, and get ready to enjoy every bite!
Cruelty-Free Catering with City Roots Hospitality
New to the lifestyle? Hoping for a sample of exactly how delicious a cruelty-free meal can be? Reach out to any of the restaurants in the City Roots Hospitality family to find exactly the meal you are looking for. At City Roots, we take pride in providing wholesome, delicious vegan food across the city and for your next event.
Every item on our menu is designed with flavor in mind. Whether carnivore, vegan, gluten-free, kosher or anywhere in between, your guests will leave your event full and satisfied.
Reach out today for a quote!