There is something admirable to be said about planning as much of your own wedding as possible: the decor, the music, the setting. By taking a hands-on approach to wedding planning, you can ensure more control over your vision, save money, and enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done on your special day. That being said, even the handiest wedding planners would agree that when asked the question “should I cater my own wedding?” – some jobs are better left to professionals.
By hiring a professional to cater your wedding, you are making a major investment that can make or break your big day. With a professional caterer, you select more than just food; you buy yourself time, versatility, professional guidance, and a major stress reduction.
When celebrating your wedding, rest easy in the knowledge that your party is in professional hands. Allow City Roots to execute your vision with our expert-level assistance!
Full Service / Drop-off Catering / Request a Quote
Benefits of a Professional Caterer
A truly professional caterer offers more than a simple, black-and-white menu; it brings the versatility you need to celebrate your special day exactly as you want it. City Roots Hospitality offers catering at a variety of levels, including both full-service and drop-off catering options.
With full-service catering, you are guaranteed everything you need to cover all your catering needs, from food to equipment to bar staff. Our trained team comes prepared to bring a high level of elegance and sophistication, promising you a day you won’t soon forget.
For a quick, affordable solution to your wedding budget woes, look no further than our drop-off catering service! Our chefs bring all their compassionate dining knowledge to a manageable scale with easily customized platters. Enjoy all the creative, vegan flair with none of the fuss.
City Roots offers more than just food. It offers the guidance you need to easily plan everything you need to keep your day running smoothly.
No matter your level of service, you will have access to the care you need in planning the wedding menu of your dreams. We consider everything: your budget and time as well as your tastes and overall vision. To make matters even easier, we work with you, providing delivery on drop-off orders of any size!
To get the ball rolling, reach out for a quote today.
Inclusive Menu Options
There’s no way around it: planning a wedding menu can be wildly stressful. Naturally, you hope to keep every guest content, but sometimes, doing so on your own can feel like an impossible task.
With professional assistance from a seasoned caterer, you’ll have no problem designing a menu that respects every guest’s dietary needs, cultural requirements, and personal tastes.
When learning that a wedding menu is entirely vegan, meat-eating guests may feel natural hesitation. Don’t worry! One look at the stunning display of colorful, inspired options, and all these fears will vanish.
Our menu, originally designed by none other than world-renowned Chef Guy Vaknin, utilizes flavors from all over the globe to create dishes that are every bit as stunning as they are cruelty-free. From Italian pasta dishes to vegan takes on classic sushi, an all-inclusive City Roots menu has something for everyone.
To keep things simple, combine your catering and location into one easy package with any of City Root’s world-class venues. We offer a range of unique venues all over the city; no matter your need, City Roots is here to serve! Choose from among:
- Nolita: Perfect for a cozy reception or wedding rehearsal, our 850 square-foot space seats 32 guests. As one of our most popular Beyond Sushi locations, it combines modern comfort with sleek design to create a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
- Upper East Side: For a more sophisticated evening, look no further than our Upper East Side venue. Up to 50 guests can enjoy the full bar and 1,000 square foot space.
- Coletta- Gramercy Park: The newest restaurant to the City Roots Hospitality family, this venue provides both intimacy and elegance. In our semi-private dining area, host up to 25 guests, or reserve our full venue to access space for 65 guests and a full bar!
- Chelsea Willow: To suit a large gathering without losing that comfortable, relaxed tone, look no further than our Willow bistro in Chelsea! Though this venue comfortably seats up to 73 guests, your guests will feel at ease in this well-lit, intimate space.
- The Midtown Flagship: Ready for an unforgettable night? With our largest venue, you’ll have no problem seating 75 guests with ease. This 3,000-square-foot space still allows plenty of room to talk, mingle, and socialize, all while taking advantage of the beer, wine, and sake bar.
This day is about you! Enjoy it in style with help from City Roots.
Invest in Time Well Spent
In the end, selecting a wedding caterer is about saving more than just money; it’s about time.
The months surrounding a wedding are precious. Trying to plan such a significant event, including all the catering, steals moments that might otherwise be spent celebrating with the people you love. By placing your trust in a compassionate wedding caterer who cares, you protect the most valuable asset you have at your disposal: your time.
To find out more about what City Roots can bring to your table, contact us today!