The holidays are the perfect time to gather your loved ones close and catch up on the events from the previous year. However, for most New Yorkers, the tiny, cramped apartments don’t make the ideal conditions for an elaborate gathering. This year, don’t make the mistake of hosting your event in narrow, crowded conditions. Instead, invest in a holiday party venue perfect for your event!
City Roots Catering and Events specializes in helping New Yorkers all over the city plan and throw the events of their dreams. We’ve got you covered with the most beautiful settings and food fit for everyone! Explore our options and reach out for a quote today.
Picking the Perfect Holiday Party Venue
Of every aspect of party planning, the venue is by far the most important. Though the right venue can bring your holiday party to the next level, the wrong venue can lead only to more stress and heartbreak.
Before selecting your venue, keep these three elements in mind:
The Venue Size
Before you select a venue, it’s important to consider your guest list. While it is not entirely necessary to have your final guest list finalized prior to booking a venue, it’s incredibly helpful to have a range in mind. There’s a major difference in a small gathering versus a 50 person bash!
In general, it’s always a good idea to plan for slightly more guests rather than fewer, if your budget allows. In doing so, you give your guests the freedom to bring along the classic “plus one,” a lifesaver for more introverted guests. Overplanning also ensures that you’ll have plenty of food to go around, and the extra space makes it easier for your guests to mingle and celebrate.
Once you have a general estimate of how many people to expect, it’s time to move onto the next, most complicated step: planning the menu.
The Menu and Food Options
Planning the menu for your holiday party is a challenging part of your party planning process. The ideal menu should include multiple options for guests of any dietary requirement, be they vegan, vegetarian, kosher, or omnivore. On top of this, you’ll want the options to be creative and delicious enough that not a single person leaves hungry!
To keep things simple, we suggest working through a caterer who specializes in food every singer guest can enjoy. At City Roots Catering and Events, we take pride in our diverse, cruelty-free menu. World-renowned chefs designed every bite with inclusivity in mind, guaranteeing a menu your guests will brag on for ages to come.
Finally, take a moment to consider the importance of your holiday party venue location. The ideal venue should be located in a central location, preferably in a fun, lively neighborhood. Because convenience plays a major role in which guests can attend, try to select a venue that allows for as many of your favorite people to attend as possible.
Holiday Party Venues through City Roots
City Roots Catering and Events offers four exclusive venues, located all over this great city. Our venues range in size from cozy to commodious, allowing the variety you need to select your ideal venue.
Choose from among these catering options:
- Nolita: If you’re hoping for an intimate, cozy party with close friends, this venue is exactly what you’ve been looking for. With its clean, modern design and full bar, it’s the perfect location for your shower, party, or celebration dinner! This 850 square-foot space seats 32 guests.
- Upper East Side: If you’re hoping to impress guests with an extra touch of sophistication, check out our Upper East Side venue. The 1,000 square-foot space seats up to 50 guests. In addition to the brick exterior and clean design, your guests will love making use of the full bar.
- Willow: Last but certainly not least, Willow is a beautiful vegan bistro, the perfect setting for your slightly larger gathering. Located in hip Chealsea, this contemporary, spacious venue seats up to 73 guests.
- The Midtown Flagship: All too often, what starts as a small gathering ends as a major party. Has your small party grown larger than you expected? No problem! Our largest venue, this 3,000 square foot space is perfect for a large event, seating 75 guests without problem. This setting comes complete with a beer, wine, and sake bar.
- Coletta. This space mixes soft, vintage-inspired details with rustic materials for a romantic experience. Intimate dining niches, lilac seating, reclaimed wood banquettes, and antique window shutters adorn the restaurant, with floral art work by Lia Ali painted throughout. This space is perfect for hosting up to 65 guests.
With every venue, you’ll have full access to our party planning expertise, including our professionally trained staff of servers and bartenders. Don’t wait; reach out today to plan the party of your dreams!