The holiday season is an amazing time, filled with friendship, laughter, and delicious, traditional Christmas foods. For some, however, this wonderful season can come hand-in-hand with a unique kind of stress: finding a way to feed all your out-of-town guests. The quickest way to a holiday party disaster is to leave your guests hungry and grumbling! Luckily, there’s an easy solution available for locals in the NYC area.
City Roots Catering and Events is bringing delicious catering options that will satisfy guests of every dietary requirement! Explore our menus and reach out today to learn more about how we can help design a menu perfect for any gathering.
Full-Service Catering for Christmas in NYC
For the party planners who adore nothing more than gathering all the people you love under one roof, City Roots Catering and Events has you covered! With the help of our full bar and staffing services, you won’t have to spend your Christmas party working. Instead, spend less time stressing and more time investing in your friends and family.
Our full-service catering option comes complete with everything you’ll need to keep your party running as smoothly as possible, including hors d’oeuvres, creative meal stations, and desserts to provide the sweet finish your party needs!
When many people hear the words “vegan” and “kosher,” they immediately have to suppress a sigh. We’re here to flip that upside down with creative, flavorful, and innovative offerings that bring something new to the table.
Take a look at a few of our hors d’oeuvres options. With over twenty options to choose from, you can easily design a menu that will bring a new depth of flavor to this year’s Christmas celebration.
Select your favorite treats from over twenty options. Be sure to ask about:
- Impossible kefta kabobs, topped with mint tahini, micro beet greens, and toasted pine nuts
- Mushroom potstickers with spicy shitake truffle sauce
- Garlic flatbread with chickpea puree, roasted butternut squash, “feta,” and beet crisps
- Tricolor balsamic beet stacks with “feta” and mint
Whether you prefer your appetizers hot or room temperature, our staff can assist you in creating a menu that’s sure to leave your friends and family stunned this holiday season. Dietary restrictions don’t have to feel limited with treats like these!
Holiday Food Stations
As your guests mingle through the crowd, catching up and enjoying the welcoming atmosphere you’ve created, make sure they stay full with food options from all over the globe.
City Roots Catering and Events fills your party with an assortment of world-inspired stations, allowing your guests the freedom to choose from safe, traditional foods or creative options they’ve always wondered about! Each fully serviced station is inspired by a different theme, spanning from distant wonders to the comforts of your hometown ballpark. Just like the people of New York.
Whether your guests are adventurous eaters or prefer the safety of traditional foods, they’ll love having the option to choose from among dishes like:
- Soy glazed bok choy and mini assorted dumplings with ponzu and chili panko
- A traditional holiday charcuterie board with a vegan twist
- Smoked tomato pappardelle with red wine marinated Beyond Meat
- Field roast hotdogs, topped with red wine caramelized onions and served with a side of fingerling potato salad with herb aioli
Best of all, every option is prepared from fresh, vegan ingredients. These creative and kosher certified options are bound to appeal to guests of every walk of life!
For every party planning extraordinaire, there’s another who prefers a simple get-together among friends. With our easy, fully-stocked drop-off options, you’ll have no problem catering this year’s ugly sweater party!
Each platter is individually priced, making it a breeze to quickly and affordably fill your gathering with food options catered to your crowd. Whether you’re hoping for delectable sandwiches, hearty salads, or tasty finger foods and skewers, our staff can help you assemble the ideal menu to keep your crowd fed and inspired by healthy, nutritious options.
This year, consider shaking up the normal Christmas tradition, with City Roots Catering and Events, by taking on a new holiday signature: a sushi platter from Beyond Sushi!
Originally made famous by Shark Tank, Beyond Sushi has gone on to make a true name for itself in the NYC area for its gorgeous presentation and creative spin on traditional sushi options. Just look at a few of the flavors you could potentially bring to the holiday table:
- Ube Crunch: White rice, crunchy ube, avocado, pickled cucumber, enoki and smoked oyster mushrooms, green shiso, sweet chili soy sauce
- Rainbow Roll: White Rice, “tuna,” zalmon, gobo, cucumber, avocado, pickled red cabbage, dill, hijiki and lemon zest, topped with a smoked pepper sauce
- Eggplant Unagi: White rice, hijiki, white sesame, scallions, soy glaze
- Sweet Tree: Black rice, avocado, sweet potato, alfalfa sprouts, toasted cayenne sauce
- Mighty Mushroom: Black rice, shiitake and enoki mushrooms, tofu, micro arugula, shiitake truffle sauce
With innovative options like these, there’s absolutely no reason to limit your Christmas party to the same dishes you’ve served every year!
Whether you’re planning an elaborate Christmas party or a simple get-together among close friends, City Roots Catering and Events has what you need. Planning a meal that respects your entire party’s dietary preferences doesn’t have to mean sacrificing tradition or flavor; we’ll bring everything you need to keep your guests full, entertained, and satisfied!
Reach out for a quote, and allow City Roots Catering and Events to plan a menu none of your guests will soon forget!